The holiday season is upon us. In just a few weeks, homes will be full of family and friends and of course plenty of cooking and baking will begin.
Now is the time to prepare for the hustle and bustle and make sure your home is in tip top shape.
Top 5 Holiday Repairs and Projects:
1. Fresh Coat of Paint – Or even quick touch up’s to smudged walls and trim. This will truly make your home sparkle.
2. Nagging Kitchen Repairs – Before the big day, be sure to fix slow moving drains, leaky faucet, garbage disposal problems.
3. Guest Bathroom – Make sure those rarely used bathrooms are ready for your guests. Repair toilet problems and exhaust fans.
4. Entryway and Foyer Lighting – Replace bulbs or install new fixtures if needed. Repair the broken doorbell and welcome your guests properly.
5. Professional carpet cleaning – Last but not least.
And, while this didn’t make the list… please make sure that your smoke detectors are operating properly. Just in case you cook like I do!
From our families to yours… here’s to a Happy Thanksgiving!